IFLR India M&A Forum 2016
September 14, 2016
Four Seasons Mumbai
1/136, Dr. E. Moses Road, Worli, Mumbai, Maharashtra 400018, India
As the world’s fastest growing economy, sentiment in India M&A deal making has been increasingly positive. As the government continues to implement attractive changes to facilitate the business environment, foreign investors have been keen to seek long-term growth in the region, and discussions of long-awaited regulatory developments are beginning to gain traction.
The IFLR India M&A Forum is returning for a second year to discuss key trends in the market, and to provide attendees the key know-how on developments and trends in transactions, regulatory and market practices. Attracting over 200 delegates last year, the IFLR India M&A Forum 2016 will bring together leading industry experts, practitioners from local law firms and top counsel to debate top trends and the future of M&A in the region.
For M&A practitioners in the region, this is the must-attend event of 2016.
For sponsorship opportunities, please contact email@example.com.
To register as a delegate, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org.
FREE for in-house counsel, heads of legal and corporate executives
Benefits of attending:
– Discover what to be aware of when structuring M&A deals in the region
– Gain an overview of the regulatory environment in India
– Understand the latest trends in technology, joint ventures and private equity in India, including the start-up industry and growth of e-commerce
– Learn valuable insights on how to address tax and corruption issues
– Recognise how to make the most out of liberalised rules in foreign investment
8 Bouverie Street, London, EC4Y 8AX