Aadi Shakti Mission
We at Aadi Shakti Mission want to enhance the awareness of public at large in order to make and stay them healthy.
Aadi Shakti is also trying to give legal assistance to the needy and to fulfill this we have planned to organize legal camps in various different regions, so that people at large may be benefited. We also cherish to secure the heritage of Uttarakhand, enhance cosmic energy present in us. Where we have kept our sight to study about the sidh Pitts of Uttarakhand and to help govt. to enhance tourism and secure our heritage.
Thus this seminar will be a way forward to motivate and aware people for environment protection, which is one important objective of Aadi Shakti Mission.
Theme of the Seminar:
“Socio –legal dimensions of environmental law”
The National Seminar aims at
- Bridge the gap between seeker and knowledge.
- Raise awareness on different environmental issues.
- Promote ,encourage and initiate research related to the different environmental issues.
- Analyze the public policies and their implementation in the field of environmental law.
- Liability for environment degradation.
- Environment and forest law.
- Role of statutory bodies in the protection of environment.
- Environmental criminal Law.
- Environmental policy and law.
- Environmental rights: Advocacy to protect.
- International and comparative environmental Law.
- Environmental impact of industrialization, such as: electricity generation, hydraulic fracturing etc.
- Impact of energy laws on environment.
- The next generation of environmental law.
CALL FOR PAPERS:
AADI SHAKTI Mission invites well researched papers to be presented in the National Seminar on the subthemes mentioned above or any other relevant with the theme of the seminar.
GUIDELINES FOR PAPER SUBMISSION
- Paper should be emailed: email@example.com
- Each paper can be submitted to only one track. At the time of submission, submitted papers must not have been published or accepted for publication.
- Authors must make two initial submission decisions. Choose
- The most appropriate track(presentation/poster)
- The most appropriate set of keywords
- Formatting guidelines:
- Full paper: not more than 5000 words
- Abstract: not more than 200 words with maximum 7 key words
- Figures, graphs, tables, appendices and references should follow the JIBS style guide.
- Use times roman 12-point font, double spaced, 1-inch (2.5 cm) margin all around, references can be single spaced.
- All manuscripts must be in English.
- Abstract and full paper should be submitted only by soft copy.
- Selected papers will be presented in the conference.
- All papers are subject to scrutiny by the advisory committee.
- We do not allow any changes in the paper title, abstract, authorship and actual paper after the submission deadline.
Best Seminar Paper Award:
Cash prize and merit certificate will be awarded to best three papers selected by the Seminar organizing committee.
Mail your submission to
Abstract submission: 27th of September 2016
Submission of Draft: 20th of October 2016
Send Draft in favor, “Aadi Shakti mission” payable at Dehradun
Full paper submission: 25th of October2016
Conference date: 5th of November 2016
Students: Rs.2000 (with lodging)
Rs. 1000(without lodging)
Rs. 3000(with lodging)
Rs. 1500 (without lodging)
(Please note that a registration fee includes lunch on conference day and tea with snacks on 5th November 2016 at evening.)
Face book: https://m.facebook.com/aadishaktimission
For any assistance, please call
Brochure: aadi shakti conference