Dr. Adish C. Aggarwala National Legal Essay Writing Competition 2016: Submit by Oct 20,2016
About Law Mantra
Law Mantra online Journal is a Part of Law Mantra. Law Mantra is an Online as well as Print Journal and Web Portal, under the chief patron of Hon.Justice K.N Saikia, Former Judge Supreme Court of India, Dr. Hon. Justice V.S Malimath, Former Chief Justice Karnataka and Kerala High Court, Hon. Justice N.C Sil Former Judge Kolkatta High Court ,Prof.(Dr.) M.P Singh, Chancellor, Central University, Haryana Dr. Prof. Gurjeet Singh, Founder Vice-Chancellor N.L.U.J.A Assam , Prof.(Dr.) Faizan Mustaffa, V.C NALSAR Hyderabad, and other luminaries from the legal fraternity.
Law Mantra Journal is running for the purpose of enhancing legal academics and legal awareness in the society and in the practice of the same. Law Mantra Journal has an ISSN 2321-6417 which tries to disseminate knowledge and research in various aspects of law. This Journal offers legal professional and legal aspirants to bring forward their views and ideas through high level of research and get acknowledged in front of masses.
THEME: TERRORISM AND LAW
The theme is broad in nature. The participants can also take up any particular section/ issue/ changes introduced or any new concept incorporated for writing.
GUIDELINES FOR SUBMISSION
1. The Essay must be written in English.
2. Only one essay per participant may be submitted. Multiple or incomplete submissions will lead to disqualification.
3. Co-Authorship is permitted only up to two authors.
4. The Students who have made a solo entry and as a co-author also will be treated as multiple entries and it will lead to rejection of the second submission. . (The entry which is received first will be entertained).
5. Only original essays will be considered for the competition. No part of it should have been published earlier nor should it be under consideration for publication or a contest elsewhere. Any form of plagiarism will result in disqualification of the essay. The participants will submit a separate undertaking with regard to originality of work.
6. Identification mark must not be found in any part of the essay.
Selected full paper should reach the convener, on or before 20th October 2016.
PRIZES & REWARDS
1. 1st Cash Prize Rs. 10,000 /-
2. 2nd Cash Prize Rs. 7,000/-
3. 3rd Cash Prize Rs. 5,000/-
4. 4th Cash Prize Rs.3,000/-
Above these 3 students will also be awarded with internship in the Chambers of Dr.Adish C. Aggarwala.