We are very glad to announce the Indian edition of the Ye! Startup Video Competition!
We are looking for the next rising entrepreneurial stars from India. The winner of this competition will win the first Ye! Youth Entrepreneur Award for India! and will be invited to attend the Global Ye! Award Ceremony with other select entrepreneurs and international guests.
- Showcase your startup among the Indian & international startup and business community
- Attend the Ye! Startup Award and Networking Reception at the Cricket Club of India in Mumbai on Oct 26; win the Ye! Youth Entrepreneur Award for India; meet leading industrialists and media persons
- Attend the Ye! startup events in Stockholm with a delegation of best international entrepreneurs from the Ye! network; network with Swedish startups and companies
- Join the Global Ye! Award Ceremony
Award & Prize
- 2 entrepreneurs will win an all-expense paid trip to Stockholm to attend the Ye! startup events
- 1 final winner will receive the Ye! Youth Entrepreneur Award for India
How does it work?
- Register/Log in to your Ye! Account
- Submit a video to tell us about your startup (2~3 minutes) through your profile or under “Apply Now” on this page
* The video can be in English, Hindi or any other Indian languages (English subtitles must be provided). The video can be a product demo, a video pitch, or a promotion video. You can be creative!
- Share your video and invite people to vote for you
- Submission and voting deadline: 10 October, 2016
Timeline & Selection
- Until 10 October: Video Submission & Voting
- 26 October: 10 shortlisted entrepreneurs will present their ideas during the Ye! Startup Award and Networking Reception in Mumbai.
– Time: 16:00~19:00
– Venue: The Cricket Club of India
The final winner will be selected by a jury that’s composed of leading industrialists and well-known media figures in India
- 27~28 November: Trip to Stockholm!
It looks like you’re not signed in
To access the application, please create an account or sign in to your existing one
Terms & conditions
- Applicants must be under 30 years’ old
- We’re open to entrepreneurs from all sectors and all stages of businesses!
What if I’m not a video guru or don’t have a great camera?
Don’t worry. We enjoy great videos as much as anyone else, but we mostly want to hear more about YOU and your idea. If your video is made on a mobile phone but your story really inspires us and your voters, you have as much of a chance of winning as anyone else!
Do you have some templates or examples of the video?
We don’t have a template. You can take a look at some popular videos from one of our earlier competitions here.
Where can I see my video after I submit it? Can I edit my entry?
You can find your video in your Ye! profile page. It is possible to edit your contest page under Edit your profile -> Contests
Can I pitch my startups in Hindi or other Indian languages?
Yes! If you submit the video in a language other than English, please provide English subtitles. In the pitching training and final event in Mumbai, you’re free to choose the language you’
for more details: http://yecommunity.com/en/contest/ye-startup-video-competition-india