The Editorial Board has decided that the main theme for the Sixth Edition of the Journal shall be the Nature & Growth of Competition Law in India and scope for improvement through a Comparative Analysis of the Competition Law regime in different countries. Competition Law plays an integral role in the growth of an economy and is instrumental in ensuring prevalence of competitive spirit in the business world and the economy as a whole.
The journals’ scope of publication is not limited to the main theme and also includes the following ancillary themes
- Commercial/Business Laws
- Intellectual Property Rights & Competition Laws
- Cyber Laws & Social Media
- Contractual Laws, Sale of Goods & Property Laws
- Constitutional Laws & Interaction with Businesses
- Corporate Social Responsibility
- International Dispute Resolution
- Any area of management where the nexus is established with law.
Last Date for Submission
The final date of submission is December 5, 2016 by 05:00 PM. All entries received after the scheduled time shall not be considered for publication in the said issue. The entries shall be emailed to firstname.lastname@example.org as per the submission guidelines.
Brochure : http://ijlms.in/wp-content/uploads/2016/11/call_iss6.pdf