Global Rights Compliance is seeking motivated and hard-working legal interns to join an international team working on one of the last case at the MICT (ICTY).
The internship will take place in our office in The Hague (remote positions available too).
The legal intern will provide legal and factual research, analysis, and writing assistance to the Defence team staff relating to international criminal law, international humanitarian law and human rights.
The intern will be trained and supervised by the international staff of Global Rights Compliance.
3 months minimum
·LLM in Law or other related field
· Demonstrated ability to undertake legal research
· Respect for meeting deadlines
· Excellent organisational skills and attention to detail
· Ability to work independently
· Demonstrated interest in human rights and international humanitarian law issues
· Willingness to undertake occasional administrative tasks such as data gathering and input
· English fluency is required
GRC is unable to pay any stipend or salary.
Global Rights Compliance is an international group of lawyers specialising in human rights issues. It is led by Wayne Jordash QC, a British lawyer, and Scott Martin, an American lawyer. For more information please visit http://www.globalrightscompliance.com.
HOW TO APPLY:
Please send your application (detailed CV and cover letter) to email@example.com (subject: Internship – ICTY). Please indicate whether you are applying for a office-based or remote internship and what are your preferred start and end dates. Only selected candidates will be contacted for a Skype interview.
for more information visit : http://reliefweb.int/job/1147656/full-time-internship-defence-team-mict-icty