The moot seeks to preserve and further the sacred memories of Shri Gursharan Singh Tulsi, revered father of Shri K.T.S. Tulsi, Sr. Advocate, Hon’ble Supreme Court of India, whohad a formidable reputation for excellence and integrity throughout his life.
The moot court competition will be held from February 10th, 2017 to February 12th, 2017 at Institute of Law, Nirma University, S.G. Highway, Ahmedabad, Gujarat.Please refer the links below for complete information regarding the event. We look forward to your enthusiastic participation. Winners of the tournament will be awarded cash prizes worth ₹85,000 and the winning team will get an opportunity to do internship at the chambers of Mr. K.T.S. Tulsi (Senior Advocate), Supreme Court of India (for 1 month)
The last date for Registration provisionally through email is 10.01.2017 by sending an email to email@example.com.
Schedule for Event (Important Dates)
- 21st November 2016 – Release of the Case-Study and Rules of the Competition
10th January 2017- Last day for registration via mail at the above mentioned email address.
18th January 2017- Last day for registration in hard copy and completing all formalities in regard to registration along with Demand Draft.
30th January 2017- Last day for submitting the soft copy of the Written Submissions (11:59 P.M. IST)
5th February 2017- Last day for submitting the hard copy of the Written Submissions.
10th-12th February 2017- Moot Court Competition at ILNU
Rs. 3500/- registration fee (per team)
All the participants will be awarded certificates of participation. The following awards shall be given at the valedictory ceremony of the Competition:
- Winning Team – Rs. 30,000
- First Runner Up – Rs. 20,000
- Best Memorial – Rs. 15,000
- Best Speaker – Rs. 10,000
- Best Researcher – Rs 10,000
- Internship Opportunity for the winning team, with the chambers of Mr. KTS Tulsi, (Senior Advocate), Supreme Court of India, (1 Month).
Contact Person Details:
- Bobby Jain, Chairman, Moot Court Committee- ILNU – +91-8469997179
- Rashi Tater, Secretary, Moot Court Committee- ILNU – +91-9558527453