Paper Submission Procedure
Authors may submit papers directly on the website under ‘Submit Article’ link; where further details regarding the submission procedure is available.
And mandatorily all authors are required to submit article to firstname.lastname@example.org
The authors are duly expected to follow the prescribed format:
• The author/s shall submit the article on a A4 size paper length.
• The words limit for article shall be 3000-4000 words, book reviews: 1000-1500 words, short comment: 2000-2500 words.
• The submission shall be in MS Word 2003 or 2007 format strictly.
• The font shall be in Times New Roman of font size 12, with spacing of 1.5. The footnotes to be in Times New Roman of font size 10. End notes are not to be used.
• Citation Mode – A uniform method of citation is accepted.
• Each article should be accompanied with an Abstract, explaining the aims and object of the paper.
• All articles submitted will be checked for plagiarism. The authors are strictly expected to acknowledge the references made use of.
• Co-authorship will be allowed to a maximum of two authors.
Publication and Processing fee (INR 1400/- for Single Author and INR 1800/- for Co-Authorship)
All authors will be issued certificate of publication in soft copy as well as hard copy
Submission Deadline: 24th December 2016.
Intimation of Acceptance: 5 days from the date of submission.
Date of Publication of Volume 1 Issue 3: 9th January 2017.