All submissions must be sent in MS word format to email@example.com
All submissions must be accompanied with a covering letter indicating the name of the author, title of the submission and the email address of the author.
The submissions will be reviewed and edited by the Editorial Board under the supervision of the Editor in Chief.
Authors must be prepared for a detailed, many-layered and fast-moving editorial process. All submission to SCLR will undergo blind peer review. Authors will be contacted within 10 days from the date of submission and intimated about the acceptance/rejection of the submission.
- Vulnerability and victimization in criminal law
- Victim support in criminal law.
- Conventional and Innovative criminal justice responses.
- Pitfalls and misuse of enactments meant for protection against atrocities, dowry, domestic violence and sexual harassment.
- Hostility of system towards persons involved in victim assistance.
- Judicial approach to victim compensation.
- Victimization of the accused and witnesses in criminal justice administration.
- Revisiting Criminal Laws due to challenges from new forms of victimization in cyber space
- Response of criminal laws to male victims of cyber crimes.
- Restorative Justice and therapeutic Jurisprudence.
- Cyber violence against women.
- Changes in IT Act, 2000 and its impact on cyber victimization.
- Lack of mechanisms to investigate cyber related offences.
- Prevalence and economic impact of cyber crimes.
- Deficiencies, irregularities and extraneous considerations in criminal justice administration
- Judiciary and media.
- Procedural lacunae in criminal investigations.
- Investigative negligence.
- Political interference in matters of trial.
- Special treatment accorded in trial of influential offenders
- Disparity and discrimination in sentencing
The list is merely suggestive and not exhaustive. Research papers dealing with any issue of criminal jurisprudence and criminal justice system will be considered for review.
Deadline for the submission is 5th January, 2017.
Managing Editor: +919873960764