The Editorial Board of the South Asian Journal of Law and Human Rights (SAJLHR) (ISSN: 2518-6159) solicits submissions for Volume 2 Issue 2.
The South Asian Journal of Law and Human Rights (SAJLHR) is a Peer Reviewed International Journal (ISSN: 2518-6159) for research and insight in Human Rights Law.
SAJLHR lauds the support of an Editorial Board which includes distinguished policy analysts, academicians, research scholars and students from across the globe who have come together aiming to communicate high quality original research work,
The ‘South Asian Journal of Law and Human Rights’ invites Articles, Short Notes, Book Reviews Case Commentaries and other such for its Inaugural Issue which will be published tentatively in January 2017.
Academicians, Practitioners, researchers, students and others interested in the field may send original, unpublished papers to firstname.lastname@example.org
The Inaugural Issue shall attempt to cover the recent developments related to issues concerning human rights and will try to capture the Informed Opinions on diverse issues of International Human Rights Law.
- The title of the research paper should be appropriate.
- The research paper shall be original and unpublished work.
- The paper should not be plagiarized, and free from grammatical, spelling and other errors.
- The Entry must be typewritten. Font: Times New Roman, font size 12, line spacing 1.5 and justified alignment.
- The Citations must be typewritten in the font Times New Roman, font size 10, line spacing 1.0 and justified alignment.
- The submission must include an Abstract of maximum 300 words explaining the main idea, objective and the conclusions drawn from the article.
- Co-authorship is allowed subject to a maximum of two. Full names and contact details of all the authors must be given.
- The author(s) may follow uniform method for citation.
The editorial board will consider any paper for publication which deals with any relevant human right issue.
We welcome submissions from students, academicians, researchers and legal practitioners, to come up with their contributions in the form of articles, case comments, legislative comments and book reviews.
- The last date of paper submissions is 31st December, 2016.
- A confirmation mail will be sent by 10th January, 2017 to the authors whose work has been shortlisted for publication.
- The printed copy of the journal will be sent to the authors by 25th January 2017.
- Articles (3000-5000 words including footnotes)
- Short Notes (2000-3000 words including footnotes)
- Book Reviews (1000-2000 words including footnotes)
- Case Commentaries (1000-3000 words including footnotes)
For any further queries, you can contact the Editorial Board at email@example.com