Criminal Victimization & Justice Administration in India
The Competition is open only for LL.B., & LL.M. students studying in any Law Schools / Colleges / Departments of the Universities recognized by Bar Council of India.
- Winner will receive Cash Prize of 1000/- and Internship Opportunity & Gift Hamper
- Runner-up will receive Cash Prize of 500/- and Internship Opportunity
- Participation Certificate will be awarded to all participants.
Guidelines & Regulation:
- Essay should be original (not published earlier or extracted from other sources).
- Co-Authorship is not permitted.
- The length of essay should be 1000-2000 words (Footnotes included)
- Paper must be typed in Ms-Word.
- Submissions are preferred in Times New Roman font with 1.5 line spacing in the main text with the font size 12.
- the footnotes shall be in Times New Roman Font with font size 10 and 1.0 line spacing.
- The complete text including footnotes shall be in justified alignment.
- Author can use any uniform citation style.
- All paper should be duly mailed to “firstname.lastname@example.org” latest by 23.59 PM on 31st January, 2017.
- Cover page should carry all details like name, designation, institute, email id, mobile no. of the participants.
- The participants will be informed details or subsequent changes, if any. If there is any change in the e-mail address of the participants, it may be informed to the above address.
- All good quality essays will be published in the form of a book/ journal/ magazine/ electronic resource or in any other manner as it may deem appropriate, subject to sufficient number of essays.
Registration Fees : 200/- per participants
*Student will be notified for procedure for payment through mail after submission of essay.
Important Deadlines :
- Call for Entries : January 1, 2017
- Last Date of Submission : January 31, 2017
- Last Date of Registration : February 5, 2017
- Announcement of Result : February 15, 2017
For any queries,
please feel free to write us at email@example.com or call/WhatsApp @ 8744099951.
Visit us @ www.jdicere.com | Follow us on Facebook, LinkedIn @JusDicere