Sub Themes of the Seminar may include, but are not restricted to the following:
- Women, Conflict and Family.
- Women, Sexual Violence and Rape.
- Women, Conflict and Human Rights.
- Women, Politics and Law.
- Women, Conflict and Public History.
- Women, Protest and Change.
- Women, Politics and Governance in Conflict Zones.
- Women in Conflict and Economic Empowerment.
- Women in Conflict Zone and Peace.
Submission of abstract 20th January 2017
Intimation of accepted abstracts 25th January 2017
Last date for submission of full paper 10th February 2017
Intimation of accepted full paper 15th February 2017
Method of Submission
All submissions for the seminar should be mailed with the subject line: “submission—abstract/ Submission—full paper”, as the case may be, and the Name(s) of the author(s) as the file name, to the following email address: firstname.lastname@example.org