In recent years, there has been a sustained focus on the role played by the higher Indian Judiciary in devising and monitoring the implementation of measures for pollution control, conservation of forests and wildlife protection. Therefore, the topic for this year’s Article Writing Competition is “Indian Judiciary and Environmental law”.
The theme is broad in nature; hence, the participants may take up any Topic/Trend/Issue/Development covered under the purview of the Theme.
We would like to invite students and professionals to express their valuable viewpoints, by participating in the competition.
Deadline for registration: 8th January, 2017.
Deadline for submission: 2nd March, 2016.
Any student pursuing any undergraduate, postgraduate or professional course in any recognized University/College in India.
GUIDELINES AND RULES:
- The Article must be written in English.
- Multiple or incomplete submissions will lead to disqualification.
- Co-authorship is restricted to two participants.
- The article shall not be plagiarized. Only the original articles will be considered for the competition. No part of it should have been published earlier nor should it be under consideration for publication or a contest elsewhere. Any form of plagiarism will result in disqualification of the article. The participants will submit a separate undertaking with regard to originality of work.
- Copyright of the Articles shall rest with the organizers. Organizers hold the right to republish the articles if required.
- Identification mark (name or any mark which identifies the author) must not be found in any part of the article.
- The Participants must submit their article via e-mail only, with the following attachments:
- Article in MS Word format with the subject “Article Writing Competition”.
- Cover page containing Name, Nationality, Address, E-mail ID, Contact Number and Name of the College/University of the Participant.
LENGTH OF THE ARTICLE:
- The submission shall consist of an Abstract, Article and Bibliography.
- The abstract should not be of more than 250 words including title and keywords.
- The length of the article should be between 2500 to 3500 words.
- Footnotes must conform to the authoritative standard rules of citation and must include a description of each authority adequate enough to allow a reasonable reader to identify and locate the authority in a publication of general circulation.
- Font type: Times New Roman
- Font size: 12
- Line Spacing: 1.5
- Page number: Top right of the page
- Footnote size: 10
Every article will be peer reviewed and evaluated in two levels. Every participant will be allotted a code during registration. The participant will send in their articles in which the file will be name by the code they have been allotted. No mark of identification permitted. The article would be first reviewed by our EDITORIAL BOARD. In level two, Top 10 articles would be judged by a panel of advocates and academicians.
- First Prize: Cash Prize Rs. 3000 INR + Publication of Article in Jurisedge journal of Juridical Research (Vol.1 Issue 1) + Gift Hampers upto Rs. 1000 INR + Work Opportunity with Jurisedge + Certificate
- Second Prize: Cash Prize Rs. 2000 INR + Publication of Article in Jurisedge journal of Juridical Research (Vol.1 Issue 1) + Gift Hampers upto Rs. 1000+ Work Opportunity with Jurisedge + Certificate
- Third Prize: Cash Prize Rs. 1000 INR + Publication of Article in Jurisedge journal of Juridical Research (Vol.1 Issue 1) + Gift Hampers upto Rs. 1000+ Work Opportunity with Jurisedge + Certificate
- Fourth Prize: Publication of Article in Jurisedge journal of Juridical Research (Vol.1 Issue 1) + Gift Hampers upto Rs. 1000 + Work Opportunity with Jurisedge Certificate.
- Fifth Prize: Publication of Article in Jurisedge journal of Juridical Research (Vol.1 Issue 1) + Work Opportunity with Jurisedge + Certificate.
Good Articles(including top ten Articles) will be considered for publication on Jurisedge Portal.
Top 10 candidates will also get a chance to work with us!
All the participants will get a Certificate of Participation.
Registration fee is 400/- INR only for Single Author. In case of Co-authorship Registration fee is 600/- INR only per author 300/- INR.