About the Journal :
Jusprudentia International Law Journal (JILJ) aims to focus on legal issues currently being debated. In order for this objective to be fulfilled, the Board of Editors of JILJ welcomes submission of original articles, case comments, book reviews on the aforesaid lines.
The Jusprudentia international Law Journal (JILJ) is a peer reviewed Journal of Jusprudentia, an organization working for the development of legal studies and research. It strives to achieve high level of legal scholarship and research. The Advisory Council consists of His Excellency Shri Kishri Nath Tripathi (Honourable Governor West
Bengal), Ms. Sanyukta Singh, Mr. Ashish Mishra, Mr. Mohit Mishra, Mr. Chandan Sharma, Mr. Vikas Swaroop (Spokesperson , Ministry of External Affairs), Mr. Vijay Bahadur singh (Advocate-General U.P) and Justice M.C.Tripathi.
The JILJ is coming up with its First issue in April, 2017. The last date of paper submissions is 20th February, 2017.
We welcome submissions from Students, Academicians, Researchers and Legal Practitioners to come up with their contributions in the form of Research Papers, Articles, Essays and Case Comments.
The Board of Editors may also solicit contributions. JILJ invites authors to submit manuscripts under following heads:
• Research Paper: 5000 – 7000 words
• Research Article: 3000 – 5000 words
• Case Comments : 1500 – 3000 words
• Book Reviews : 1000-2500 words
The authors are free to research and submit papers in any direction. Suggestions and Criticisms are welcomed. Publication Fees- NIL
- All submissions should be accompanied by an abstract of 500 words giving an outline of the central argument(s) of the paper.
- Authors shall warrant that the papers submitted for publication do not infringe the copyright of any other person. Except agreed otherwise, the copyright of the articles published shall vest with the publisher, viz., the Lords Advocate. However, the Lords Advocate shall not be liable for any copyright infringement by the authors.
- In order to facilitate anonymity, authors must mention their names, contact details and affiliations only on the cover page of the manuscript.
- Plagiarism will result in summary rejection of the submission.
- Co – authorship is allowed to a maximum of two authors.
All articles/book reviews submitted should be typed in font Times
New Roman with font size 12, line spacing 1.5’; justified.
Footnotes cited in the manuscript should be typed in font Times New
Roman with font size 10, line spacing 1’; justified.
The text and citation must confirm to the 20th Edition of the
Bluebook: A uniform system of citation.
Provide a cover letter including your name, school or affiliation,
title of your manuscript, address, telephone number and email address.
Charts/Tables: These should be made a part of the main text itself.
Name of the author underneath the title of the submission in
italics, 14 points, Times New Roman. Name and other details of the
author should not appear anywhere else in the paper.
Page numbering should be done in the middle of the page.
Quotations from primary sources: In italics, with inverted commas
and due acknowledgement in the footnotes.
The complete manuscripts should be submitted online in a MS Word
format document to firstname.lastname@example.org or visit:
http://www.jusprudentia.com/research/submission before 20th February
2017 with subject line “Volume I Issue I”. There may be a peer review
of each article submitted to the Board of Editors for publications by
eminent scholars in the field of law on which the article/book review
is focusing as part of the selection process for publication in the
forthcoming issue. However, the same is subject to the discretion of
the Board of Editors of JILJ.