The Present age in academics and research may be best expressed as the age or interdisciplinary studies and therefore, be it teaching or research an isolated approach is simply unthinkable. it is becoming very challenging to prevent crime and maintain timely justice. Any criminal justice of any society depends totally depends on efficient working of Judicial System. Another important essence of criminal law is victimization and providing timely justice. Therefore, It is important issue for Eminent Scholars, academicians, practitioners, lawyers and students and expert of related faculty to come forward and contribute their scholarly work.
Criminal Victimization & Justice Administration in India
The Competition is open only for LL.B., & LL.M. students studying in any Law Schools / Colleges / Departments of the Universities recognized by Bar Council of India.
- Winner will receive Cash Prize of 1000/- and Internship Opportunity & Gift Hamper
- Runner-up will receive Cash Prize of 500/- and Internship Opportunity
- Participation Certificate will be awarded to all participants.
Guidelines & Regulation:
- Essay should be original (not published earlier or extracted from other sources).
- Co-Authorship is not permitted.
- The length of essay should be 1000-2000 words (Footnotes included)
- Paper must be typed in Ms-Word.
- Submissions are preferred in Times New Roman font with 1.5 line spacing in the main text with the font size 12.
- the footnotes shall be in Times New Roman Font with font size 10 and 1.0 line spacing.
- The complete text including footnotes shall be in justified alignment.
- Author can use any uniform citation style.
- All paper should be duly mailed to “email@example.com” latest by 23.59 PM on 31stJanuary, 2017.
- Cover page should carry all details like name, designation, institute, email id, mobile no. of the participants.
- The participants will be informed details or subsequent changes, if any. If there is any change in the e-mail address of the participants, it may be informed to the above address.
- All good quality essays will be published in the form of a book/ journal/ magazine/ electronic resource or in any other manner as it may deem appropriate, subject to sufficient number of essays.
Registration Fees : 200/- per participants
*Student will be notified for procedure for payment through mail after submission of essay.
Registration Process :
To Register yourself, kindly submit your essay before deadline at Essay@jdicere.com. Mode for fees submission will be notified through mail to all participants.
Important Deadlines :
- Call for Entries : January 1, 2017
- Last Date of Submission : January 31, 2017
- Last Date of Registration : February 5, 2017
- Announcement of Result : February 15, 2017
For any queries, please feel free to write us at firstname.lastname@example.org or call/WhatsApp @ 8744099951