The articles must be related to Law and social sciences or rural development. They may relate Law or social sciences and rural development with other disciplines like Health, Agriculture, Law, Technology, Sustainable development, Environment and Climate change etc. The authors may take in account national and international perspectives.
The articles must be sent to firstname.lastname@example.org by 20th January, 2017.
The authors of selected papers will be directed to pay INR 1000/- for, Co-authors INR 1800/- only after the selection of their paper for the,
- The hard copy of certificate of publication.
- The copy of the journal will be sent to them along with a certificate of publication and CD.
- A sample paper for their reference.
- The journal in form of a CD.
- All the selected articles will be on the website.
For any query, contact or visit website