School of Law, G.D. Goenka University takes pride in announcing the organization of its Second Edition of G.D. Goenka Moot Court Competition from 3rd to 5th March, 2017.
The first edition of G.D. Goenka Moot Court Competition has witnessed participation of law students across the best law schools in the country and abroad. We hope to witness the same vigour of competition and enthusiastic spirit of participation this year as well. The Second Edition of G D Goenka Moot Court Competition is based on Competition Law Regime.
The details of the Competition are as below:-
- Release of Moot Proposition: Dec 15, 2016
- Last Date for Registration: Feb 10, 2017
- Last Date for Submission of Memorial: Feb 25, 2017
- Moot Court Competition: March 3-5, 2017
Maximum no. of teams: 50 on first-cum-first serve basis.
Registration fee: Rs. 3600/- per team
The competition offers the following awards
- Winning Team – Rs.1,00, 000/-
- Runners-Up Team – Rs. 50,000/-
- Best speaker (Male) – Rs. 20,000/-
- Best Speaker (Female) – Rs. 20,000/-
- Best Memorial – Rs. 10,000/-
Any further details regarding the moot court competition can be accessed at http://www.gdgoenkamootcourt. com/