Course Level: Scholarships are available to pursue postgraduate taught Masters programme.
Study Subject: Scholarships are awarded in the field of Law.
- Corporate & Financial Law [LLM] (pg)
- Intellectual Property & the Digital Economy [LLM] (pg)
- International Commercial Law [LLM] (pg)
- International Competition Law & Policy [LLM] (pg)
- International Economic Law [LLM] (pg)
- International Law [LLM] (pg)
- International Law & Security [LLM] (pg)
- Law [LLM] (pg)
Scholarship Award: Scholarships of £8,625 value will be awarded.
Number of Scholarships: Two scholarships are available.
Scholarship can be taken in the UK
Eligibility: The following criteria must be met in order for applicants to be eligible for scholarship:
- Students must have obtained an undergraduate Law degree (LLB) from a recognized Indian institution.
Nationality: Indian students are eligible to apply for this scholarship programme.
College Admission Requirement
Entrance Requirements: Applicants must have their previous degree.
English language Requirements: If English is not first language, students will be required to provide a language test before they can start their studies.
How to Apply: All student applicants holding an LLB from a recognized Indian law institution, accepted for a place on the School of Law LLM (any specialism) by the scholarship application date, will automatically be considered for the scholarship competition. Two successful applicants will be notified of the results.
Application Deadline: Applicants already in possession of an LLB qualification should apply by March 31, 2017 for a decision by April 30, 2017. Applicants awaiting their LLB results deadline is June 30 and decision by 31 July 2017.
information courtesy: http://scholarship-positions.com/llm-india-scholarships-university-glasgow-uk/2017/01/31/