The journal on Corporates Laws and Corporate Environment is dedicated to explore corporate literacy. This is a peer reviewed bi-annual online law journal. The advisory council will consists of Legal Luminaries, Eminent Professors, Ex- Presidents of ICAI, ICSI, SEBI etc., Top Entrepreneurs, and Senior Partners from prestigious Law firms as well as corporate associates. The Journal invites applications for its Editorial Board Members.
• The applicant must be affiliated with recognised institution such as Law University/ college, ICSI, ICAI etc.
• Applicant must have strong research and writing skill.
• Applicant should have good command over English language.
NOTE: Preference will be given to people who have previous editorial experience or involved in the editorial working activities of the journal. However, it is not only pre – requisite to apply.
• Review the articles.
• Check Grammatical Accuracy as well as Relevancy of the articles
• Examine the quality and plagiarism (if any)
• Prepare review report and any other relative editorial activity
• Timely performance of allotted task
• Confidentiality should be maintained.
PROCEDURE TO APPLY
Interested and potential candidates may send their updated Curriculum Vitae (CV) along with covering letter to firstname.lastname@example.org before April 15, 2017 with subject “Application with regards to Student Editor”
For any queries, feel free to contact: email@example.com