Articles and Research Papers are invited for publishing as chapters in the book on the following topics:
- Issues related to Communal harmony in India
- Caste system and its relevance in modern times
- Issues related to women: Gender discrimination, Dowry, Female Foeticide, Female Infanticide, Domestic Violence etc.
- Issues due to unplanned Development
- Issues related to Elderly
- Youth unrest and issues of Unemployment
- Substance Abuse/ Addiction
- Problems and issues related to Children
- Any topic which is relevant to the theme.
About the Author
Reetu Sharma Asstt. Prof. in Sociology S.B.S.B.M. University College, Sardulgarh. Mansa.
Manuscript must be in English prepared on a standard A4 size paper setting. It should be typed in 12 point, with a 1.5 space and single column with 1″ margin set for top, bottom, left and right. The page numbers should be at the bottom and centre of the every page. Every article should carry an abstract. Abstract should be between 250- 300 words. The abstract should provide the crux of the paper or article.
The author (s) should submit the declaration that the article is original, has not been published earlier, and has not been submitted / accepted for publication elsewhere.
LAST DATE OF SUBMISSION OF THE PAPER: 15th of April 2017
The Paper should be submitted with Full name, complete address and academic or professional affiliation. Email Id and mobile number of the author (s) should be sent with the paper. The papers should be sent on the following E-mail address Sharma.firstname.lastname@example.org.