Word limit for submissions:
Articles: 5,000-10,000 words.
Short Articles: 2,500-5,000 words.
Case study : 2,500-6,000 words.
The articles must be related to Law and social sciences or rural development. They may relate Law or social sciences and rural development with other disciplines like Health, Agriculture, Law, Technology, Sustainable development, Environment and Climate change etc. The authors may take in account national and international perspectives.
The submission must accompanied by a declaration that the contribution submitted is a piece of original research work of author and has not been published or submitted for publication elsewhere.
· All submissions will be subject to a plagiarism check.
Professionals, Academicians, Scholars and Students of all disciplines are eligible to contribute.
- Co-authorship will be allowed to a maximum of three authors and three separate certificates shall be issued for the publication of article in the journal.
The articles must be sent to email@example.com by 30th April, 2017.
The deadline for submissions is 30th April, 2017.
The authors of selected papers will be directed to pay INR 1000/- for, Co-authors INR 1800/- only after the selection of their paper for the,
- The hard copy of certificate of publication.
- The copy of the journal will be sent to them along with a certificate of publication and CD.
- A sample paper for their reference.
- The journal in form of a CD.
- All the selected articles will be on the website.
Email id: firstname.lastname@example.org
Facebook Page: https://www.facebook.com/ijsard