There are full tuition fee and partial scholarships available for September 2017 and January 2018 intake to pursue LLM programme. UK/EU and international applicants are eligible to apply.
QMUL is one of the UK’s leading research-focused higher education institutions. With around 17,840 students, 4,000 staff and an annual turnover of £300m, it is one of the biggest University of London colleges.
Course Level: Scholarships are available for masters degree programme at Queen Mary University of London.
Study Subject: Scholarships are available for the following LLM in Paris programmes:
- LLM Banking and Finance Law
- LLM Comparative and International Dispute Resolution
- LLM Energy and Natural Resources Law
- LLM Intellectual Property Law
- LLM International Business Law.
Number of Awards: 1 full tuition fee and 1 partial (50 per cent tuition fee) scholarship for September 2017 intake, and 1 partial (50 per cent tuition fee) scholarship for January 2018 intake are available for the following LLM in Paris programme.
Scholarship Award: The LLM in Paris scholarships cover the full cost of tuition only, or 50 per cent of the tuition fee if you are awarded the partial scholarship, in the form of a fee waiver; the scholarships do not cover additional course costs (books etc.) or accommodation fees. Scholarships are not payable directly to successful applicants but are off-set against your student fee invoice. Scholarships are awarded on the basis of academic merit, the submitted personal statement as detailed in the application, and in some cases, financial need and professional or extracurricular achievements.
Scholarship can be taken in the UK
Eligibility: Applicants must meet the following area for the scholarships:
- The LLM in Paris Scholarships are open to applicants who have an offer of study on the full-time LLM only and are not open to those with an offer on the part-time LLM Programme.
- The full scholarship for September 2017 intake is available only to Home/EU students. The Partial scholarships for both September 2017 and January 2018 intakes are open to Home/EU and International students.
- If they have applied for funding elsewhere and are successful in receiving such funding they must inform us immediately. In the event that you are awarded funding elsewhere we will withdraw their application. If they are awarded one of their LLM scholarships and are then awarded funding elsewhere the offer of being awarded our LLM scholarship will be withdrawn.
- Nationality: UK/EU and international applicants are eligible to apply.
College Admission Requirement
Entrance Requirement: The LLM in Paris Scholarships are open to applicants who have an offer of study on the full-time LLM only and are not open to those with an offer on the part-time LLM Programme.
Test Requirement: No
English Language Requirements: If English is not your first language, take note of any English language requirements. The College’s standard requirement for English is IELTS 6.5 or equivalent.
How to Apply: Applicants must have a full time offer of study in place before you can apply for LLM funding.
In order to apply for a scholarship please complete and sign the relevant application form, and attach the following:
- A copy of your CV
- A full transcript of your grades: Undergraduate/Bachelors level/first degree level and Postgraduate/Masters (if applicable).
The form and required supporting documentation can be returned by post or scanned and sent by email (preferred) – details are included on the application form.
Incomplete, incorrect or late scholarship applications will not be accepted or processed.
You will be notified of the outcome of your scholarship application by the end of June 2017. Please wait to be contacted in this regard.
Application Deadline: The deadlines for submission of the scholarships application are:
- Monday June 5, 2017 by 16.00 hrs (UK time) for September 2017 intake
- Monday November 27, 2017 by 16.00 hrs (UK time) for January 2018 intake
Students must have an offer of study (either conditional or unconditional) for the LLM before applying for funding.
Please note that scholarships cannot be deferred.