The Volume invites submissions in the form of research articles from Academicians, Judges, Advocates, Research Scholars, Students, Human Right Activists, NGOs and other Professionals to all other types and forms of academic writings. The Volume will be published with ISBN by Radha Publications, Present Academic General & Text Books Publisher 4231/1, Daryaganj, Ansari Road, New Delhi – 110002, Website: http://radhapublications.com.
- Rights of Transgender: A Way Forward
- Marital Rape: The Victim behind Closed Doors
- Surrogacy: Varied Dilemmas
- Uniform Civil Code: One Nation, One Law
- Girl Child Rights: Challenges and Expositions
- Juvenile Justice in India: Status & Challenges
- Right to Education: A Distant Dream
- None of the Above (NOTA): A Voter’s Right to Reject
- Right to Information: Where do we Stand?
- Rights of Disabled: Myth or Reality?
- Domestic Violence: Cruelty within Four Walls
- Rights of Sex Workers: A Critical Issue
Note: The above themes are only illustrative and authors may select the related topics covered under them.
Word Limit: The prescribed word limit is 3500 – 5000 words including footnotes. The submission must include an abstract of 200-300 words which should contain a minimum of three keywords arranged alphabetically.
- The body of the manuscript should be in Times New Roman, Font Size 12 and in 1.5 line spacing.
- The text should be justified and a margin of 2.54 centimetres shall be left on all sides of the paper.
- The footnotes should be in Times New Roman, Font Size 10 and in single line spacing. End notes are not to be used.
- The Harvard Bluebook, 19th edition is the style which is to be strictly adhered to for citations.
- Submissions must be made in the MS Word (.doc/.docx) format.
- Co-authorship is permissible up to a maximum of two authors and two separate books shall be issued.
- The subject of the e-mail should be “Rights: A Socio-Legal Perspective”
- The submission shall also contain a separate Cover Letter as an attachment enumerating the following details:
- Title of the Research Article.
- Name of the Author(s).
- Name of the Institution.
- E-mail Address.
- Postal Address.
- Contact Number.
- Submissions must be made via e-mail to Editor-in-Chief of IJLI at firstname.lastname@example.org
- The submissions will undergo a blind peer-review process, therefore the author(s) shall not disclose their identities anywhere in the body of the manuscript.
- All research articles submitted will be checked for plagiarism. The author(s) are strictly expected to acknowledge the references made use of.
- The research article must be an original and unpublished work. The author(s) must also confirm that the manuscript is not being considered for publication elsewhere.
- Author(s) must strictly adhere to guidelines, failing which their submissions may not be considered.
- Last date for research article submission: 15 June, 2017
- Notification of Acceptance/Rejection: Within 7 days from the date of Submission
- Publication of the Volume: 30 June, 2017
- Dispatch of Volume: 10 July, 2017
The author(s) are kindly expected to submit a scanned copy of the Copyright Agreement Form, Processing and Publication Fee, once the manuscript is accepted for publication. Payment methods would be notified via e-mail to the author(s).
Single Authored Research Article – INR 2000 (One Copy of the Published Volume)
Co-Authored Research Article – INR 3000 (Two Copies of the Published Volume)
The fee includes 1 copy of the published volume for Single Authored Research Article and 2 copies of the published volume for Co-Authored Research Article to the author(s) through speed post/courier.
For any further queries feel free to:
- E-mail us at: email@example.com
- Or Contact us at:
- Aman Aditya – (+91) 9958907715 / 9643226762