Centre for Disability Studies is an initiative to trigger thought processes on the interplay between the legal order and disability. It has been established with the following objectives:
- To generate legal knowledge on disability issues
- To Create a rights based discourse on disability
- To advocate for the rights of persons with disability
- To catalyze civil society understanding on disability rights
- To document current developments in disability law and policy
WHO CAN APPLY: The Centre invites interns from the various law schools for various research activities on rolling basis.
WORK DESCRIPTION: Research and Assistance
- The Centre has been entrusted with the task of preparing the first Country Report on the UNCRPD by the Ministry of Social Justice and Empowerment.
- The Centre under the leadership of Prof. Amita Dhanda has been engaged in drafting amendments to the National Trust Act to bring it in harmony with the UN CRPD.
HOW TO APPLY: To Intern with the Centre kindly drop an email atttaching your CV to email@example.com
Source Link: http://www.nalsar.ac.in/disability/internships.html