Centre for Regulatory Studies, Governance and Public Policy (CRSGPP) is happy to announce the call for papers for the Vol.1, Issue 4 of the “NUJS Journal of Regulatory Studies ” scheduled to be published in August, 2017.
The Journal aspires to promote greater interest among the legal and Social Science academies activists, NGO workers and legal professionals to undertake research on issues related to right to Public Services.
The last date for submission for Publication in Vol.1, Issue 4 is June 30,2017.
The themes of the papers may be of the following preferably including empirical study-
- Citizen Charter and Public Services
- Local Governance and Public Services
- Reducing litigation and Public Services
- Enforcing Right to Public Service: Best Practices
- Implementation Lacunas and lessons for the future
For Further details-