The Ministry of External Affairs India and the Indian Foundation, through the Embassy of India in Manila and in partnership with the National Youth Commission, are seeking applications for its India-ASEAN Youth Summit 2017 in Bhopal, India.
The program, which will run from 14-19 August 2017, is a week-long cultural program that aims at promoting international goodwill & cultural understanding amongst promising young individuals, developing their potential as future leaders in government, business & civil society.
- The organizer will shoulder the participant’s round-trip airfare as well as the accommodation & meals during program.
- Participant shall shoulder the visa application fees, airfare from his/her residence to NAIA and back, terminal fees, and travel tax.
Qualifications for Youth Participants:
- Filipino youth leaders (students, out-of-school, working, or specific youth groups)
- 18 – 35 years old
- With good communication skills
- Philippine passport holder (valid until February 2018)
- Mentally and physically fit to travel
- With thorough knowledge of Philippine history, culture, and current events
- Must be able to attend the pre-departure briefing on August 13, 2017 and the program proper on August 14-19, 2017
- Must be willing to be an NYC volunteer or to participate in post-program activities.
- Accomplished NYC International Programs Application Form
- Scanned copy of valid passport
- Certification from university or community-recognized youth organization that applicant is a bonafide member.
- An essay of not more than 1500 words answering the following questions:
- A) what are applicant’s expectations about the program?
- B) Once accepted, what do applicants think can applicants contribute to the program?
- C) What are applicant’s plans after applicants return from the program?
Application Deadline: June 11, 2017 (8 Days Remaining)
For futher information :- http://nyc.gov.ph/call-for-applications-2017-india-asean-youth-summit/