About the project
This Research seeks to measure where India’s laws stand as far as sexual and reproductive rights of women with disabilities are concerned using the standards of the UN Conventions. It also tries to flag important positive developments and learnings in the national sphere and identify gaps that need to be filled.
The Primary Objectives of the Study are
1. Legal Framework Analysis of the laws relating to Sexual and Reproductive Rights of Women with Disabilities
2. Understanding the difficulties that women with disabilities face with respect to rights in accessing justice in cases of rights violations through field work and interviews.
Details of the Position: Researcher
- LLB/ LLM
- Applicant must be preferably (though not necessarily) based in Bangalore.
Experience Previous experience is not mandatory
Skills and Personal Attributes:
- The applicant must have a background in law
- Must have good research skills and proven fluency in written and spoken English
- Initiative and the ability to work on his/her own will be appreciated.
Maximum amount payable will be Rs. 20,000/-(Consolidated with no benefits) per month
Duration: One year
Interested applicants may write to email@example.com attaching an updated CV and a writing sample.
Last date for applications: 10th June 2017