National Conference on Addressing Violence Against Children in North Eastern States and Sikkim
Organised By- Centre for Child Rights, National Law University, Assam in partnership with UNICEF, Assam
Date- 21st and 22nd July 2017
Venue- National Law University, Assam
- Supporting parents, caregivers and families.
- Helping children and adolescents manage risks and challenges.
- Changing attitudes and Social norms that encourage violence and discrimination.
- Promoting and providing support services for children.
- Implementing laws and policies that protect children.
- Carrying out data collection and research.
- Abstract of not more than 500 words with details of author/s (Name, Position, Affiliation, contact address, Email-I’d and mobile number) should be submitted to CCR.Conference.NLUJAA@gmail.com along with application form.
- Last date for submission of abstracts is 5:00 PM, 15th June,2017.
- All abstracts selected will be reverted/ contacted back by latest 22nd June, 2017.
- Final paper must conform of the word limit of –
- 3000-5000 words along with abstracts
- 5000- 8000 words along with abstracts.
- Last date of submission of full paper is 5:00PM, 16th July, 2017.
- Maximum two persons may jointly write/ present the paper.
Contact details- Syed Tazkir Inam Centre for Child Rights (CCR) National Law University and Judicial Academy, Assam
For Further details-
For Registration Form-
Email Id: –