CRSGPP is happy to announce the call for papers for the Vol. 1, Issue 4 of the “NUJS Journal of Regulatory Studies” scheduled to be published in August, 2017. The Journal aspires to promote greater interest among the legal and social science academia, activists, NGO workers and legal professionals to undertake research on issues related to right to public services.
The last date for submission for publication in Vol. 1, Issue 4 is June 30, 2017.
The themes of the papers may be of the following preferably including empirical study: 1. Citizen Charter and Public Services
2. Local Governance and Public Services
3. Reducing Litigation and Public Services
4. Enforcing Right to Public Service: Best Practices
5. Implementation Lacunas and Lessons for the Future.
Instructions for Authors Mode of Submission
- Manuscripts must be in English and should be sent by email to: firstname.lastname@example.org
- The preferred length for paper is 5000-80000 words.
Preparation of Manuscript
- Papers should be in word format, double-spaced, font Garamond, font size 12 and justified. The prescribed word limits are inclusive of footnotes and contributors are expected to strictly conform to them. British pronunciation style should be used.
- There must be a Title Page containing the manuscript title, names and affiliations of all contributing authors, and contact details for the corresponding author.
- An abstract of approximately 150-200 words in a separate word file.
- Pages must be numbered.
- Not more than two levels of subheadings should be used: the first in bold and the second in italic. Subheadings are not numbered or lettered.
- Quotations longer than two lines must be indented. Where quotation marks are required, these should be single not double.
- All footnotes must be in Garamond, font size 10, single-spaced and justified. The Rules of footnoting are preferably from Oxford Standard for the Citation of Legal Authorities (Fourth Edition), available at: http://www.law.ox.ac.uk/published/OSCOLA_4th_edn.pdf. Checklist for Authors before Submission Manuscript, Title Page and Abstract.