About Event :-
Academicsera – 131st International Conference on Human Rights (ICHR) will be held on 2nd-3rd August, 2017at Dubai, UAE. ICHR is to bring together innovative academics and industrial experts in the field of Science Technology and Management to a common forum.
This Conference is sponsored by many International institutes. The conference would offer a large number of invited lectures from renowned speakers all over the country. The Best paper awards will be given for the papers judged to make the most significant contribution to the conference.
All submissions to the conference will be reviewed by at least two independent peers for technical merit and content. It is anticipated that a broad range of research and applied topics will be covered during the conference.
The papers will be published in the hardcopy of Proceedings as well as conference CD with ISBN number and the same will be provided at the time of the conference. Later, the Proceedings of the conferences will be submitted to ISI Thomson/SCOPUS for review and possible indexing. In addition the proceedings will be indexed at Google and Google Scholar google.com and all major search engines.
Important Dates :-
Paper submission :- 24th June, 2017.
Notice of acceptance :- 28th June,2017.
Registration:- 2nd July, 2017.
Conference Date :- 2rd-3rdAugust, 2017.
Call For Paper
131stICHR 2017 provides a leading forum for the presentation of new advances and research results in the fields of Human Rights. The conference will bring together leading researchers, engineers and scientists in the domain of interest from around the world. Accordingly, Topics of interest for submission include, but are not limited to
- Justice, Security and Human Rights
- Assessment and Treatment of Mental Illness in Jails and Prisons
- Comparative Justice Perspectives
- Capital Punishment
- Crime Prevention & Control
- Culture, Religion, Ideology & Social Justice
- Emerging Justice Issues & Security Responses
- Forensic Science & Security
- Gender, Sexuality & Social Justice
- Human Trafficking
- Interrogation Techniques
- International Human Rights
- International Human Rights and Mental Disability Law
- Juvenile Justice Issues
- Literary Portrayals of Justice, Security & Human Rights
- Media & Culture
- Migration Studies & Globalization
- Psychological Interventions for Victims of Political Torture
- Psychology & Law
- Political Violence & Social Movements
- Race, Ethnicity & Justice
- Theoretical & Philosophical Perspectives on Justice and Human Rights
For More information :- http://academicsera.com/Conference2017/UAE/7/ICHR/