Hon’ble Chief Minister of Maharashtra, Shri. Devendra Fadnavis has launched a drive to rope in young graduates in the administration. The objective is to gain from youthful energy, passion of technology and fresh perspectives of the youth. In return, the Fellows earn valuable experience of working within the government.
To apply for Chief Minister Fellowship 2017, the eligibility criteria are as follows:
- The candidate has to be in age group 21 to 26 years, on 1st April 2017 (that is youth having birthdate between 02/04/91 to 01/04/96, inclusive of both days).
- Candidate should be graduate with first class from any discipline. Candidate with relevant PG degree or professional diploma would have an added advantage.
- Candidate should have work experience of minimum 1 year. Full time internship or articleship or apprenticeship as part of professional courses will be considered as experience.
- Candidate should have basic proficiency in Marathi language, ability to work on computer and internet.
It is an 11 months program with remuneration of Rs. 40,000 per month (Stipend Rs. 35,000 + travel allowance Rs. 5,000). We are looking for responsible, enthusiastic and enterprising youths to join us.
The Chief Ministers Fellowship Program is designed to provide valuable experience to youth interested in social development sector. This program is designed to cultivate young leaders, strengthen their understanding of the public administration and prepare them for greater leadership roles in future.
The Chief Minister Fellowship program offers a unique opportunity to work with Government. It enables meaningful participation in policy making, execution, monitoring and evaluation of programs.
It provides opportunities to visit various knowledge institutions in the state. Interactions with legends in industry, art, literature, journalism, entertainment make the fellowship a rarest experience.
The Chief Minister Fellowship will help the Fellows in their career later. The program provides opportunities for professional growth and learning. It equips fellows for higher education in policy, governance, management, etc. It gives an added advantage for public or private sector careers.
- Chief Minister Fellowship Program is a full time program and Fellows are not expected to undertake other employment, assignments and / or study program during the period of fellowship.
- It is a one-time 11 months program having no provision of extension.
- Program does not assure job.
- The office timings for a fellow will be same as for the other employees of authority he/she is placed with.
- The fellow may need to work extra hours and travel as per requirement of his assignments.
- Fellows have to provide fitness certificate and character certificate at the commencement of the program.
- The fellow will have to reside in city/district of his/her placement during the period of fellowship.
- No accommodation will be provided to fellows placed outstation.
For further information :- https://mahades.maharashtra.gov.in/FELLOWSHIP/english/index.html