Important Dates :-
Last Day to submit Abstract / Paper / Presentation – July 05, 2017.
Last date to Issue Notification of acceptance – July 09, 2017.
Last date to submit final paper and authors’ registration – July 10, 2017.
Conference dates: August 09 – August 10, 2017
Post Conference Tour: August 11, 2017 Canadian Parliament and Governor General’s Official Residence.
Note: Abstracts/Papers, acceptances issued on a rolling basis until July 10, 2017. Please submit your Abstract/Paper early as possible .
Major Themes :–
The International Conference on Sustainable Development 2017 Canada consists of following themes.
1. Development 2. Economics, 3. Environment and Natural Resources, 4. Food and Agriculture, 5. Governance, 6. Health, 7. Information and communication, 8. Science and technology, 9. Social policy. 10. Gender equality
This conference has the following objectives :-
• to provide an interdisciplinary forum on global sustainable development for practitioners and academics;
• to foster dialogue among various stakeholders, including senior level policy makers, academics, and practitioners;
• to propose multidisciplinary strategies for economic, sociopolitical, cultural, and institutional changes;
• to allow stakeholders to share their experiences and research results about all aspects of sustainable human and social development;
• to discuss the practical challenges encountered in promoting sustainable development and the solutions adopted; and
• to find global partners for future business or research collaborations.
All full text papers and abstracts will be peer reviewed and evaluated based on originality, technical and/or research content/depth, correctness, relevance to conference. The submissions will be chosen based on technical merit, interest, applicability, and how well they fit a coherent and balanced technical program. Prospective authors are kindly invited to submit full text papers and abstracts via email in a MS word .doc, .docx file format to the firstname.lastname@example.org .Please submit your paper or/and abstract to the respective conference early as possible.
Conference abstracts will be published on Conference Proceedings (ISSN 1923-6670) and selected papers on the OIDA International Journal of Sustainable Development ISSN 1923-6654 (print) 1923-6662 (online). OIDA IJSD Journal also can access here. All submitted papers will have opportunities for consideration. The selection will be carried out during the review process as well as at the conference presentation stage. Submitted papers must not be under consideration by any other journal or publication. The final decision will be made based on peer review reports. All accepted papers will be indexed in SSRN, EBSCO and AMICUS, Library and Archives Canada’s database to ensure their permanent preservation for present and future generations. The abstracts of conference proceedings will be published prior to the conference and electronic copy distributed to all registered participants at the conference
If you required more information, please check the website :- http://www.ontariointernational.org/icsdconference.htm