‘PROTECTION OF RIGHTS & DIGNITY OF WOMEN IN DIGITAL ERA’
Date: 29th July 2017
Karnataka State Commission for Women, Government of Karnataka, Bangalore In Association with Seshadripuram Law College, Bangalore
Seshadripuram Law College
# 01, Govind Rao Street, 1st main Seshadripuram, Bangalore- 560020
• Role of Constitution in upliftment of women
• Rights of women under personal laws
• Role of State Commission for Women in protection of dignity of women
• Empowerment of women through technology
• New age crimes against women
• Role of social welfare legislations in providing amenities to women
• Challenges to women entrepreneurs – work life balance
• Role of institutional mechanisms for protection of women
• Status of women in live-in relationship
Call for Papers:
Last date for registration with DD for Paper Presentation along with full paper is 10th July 2017. Separate registration is required for co-authors. Conference proceeding will be published with ISBN. Paper should be sent to firstname.lastname@example.org
Attendance certificate will be issued for all the participants.
Guidelines for paper submission:
Paper should be in MS-Word Format, Abstract of 200 words & 6 keywords, Full paper should not be more than 3,000 words, Font size 12 Times New Roman, Margin 1.5 inches, Spacing 1.5 lines, Paper A4 size.
Full paper should be accompanied with Author’s affiliation. Necessary notes, references and bibliography should be provided at the end of the paper.
Paper should be sent along with declaration letter stating that the research article is not presented/ published anywhere else.
Professionals, Academicians, Research Scholars & Students
No Registration Fee
Publication Charges Rs.500/- per author.
DD from nationalised bank is to be drawn in favour of Principal, Seshadripuram Law College, payable at Bangalore.
For Further details open the link-