Guidelines for Submission:
1. Submissions should be in Times New Roman, 12 fonts with 1.5 line spacing,
2. Justified text and 1 inch margins on all sides of an A4 sheet.
3. Footnotes should be in Times New Roman, 10-font size with 1.0 line spacing.
4. Endnotes/Bibliography and in-text citations are not allowed.
5. Headings should follow the following standard:
TITLE OF THE SUBMISSION: Upper-case, bold, font size 14
HEADINGS: Upper-case, bold, font size 14
Sub-Headings: Title-case, bold, font size 12
Sub-Sub-Heading: Title-case, italics, font size 12
6. Submissions must contain an Abstract (250-300 words) that outlines the main
questions or themes addressed in the paper followed with five Keywords.
7. The Research Paper has to be submitted along with a Covering Letter, addressed to
Mr. Sachin Sharma, Coordinator, Centre for Disability Studies and Health Laws,
National Law University Assam.
8. Submissions must be emailed at email@example.com (only in .docx format). The
cover letter should include the author’s profile.
9. The submission must be the original work of the author and must not have been
submitted elsewhere or pending review.
10. Co-authorship is allowed. Maximum number of Co-author for a submission shall only
11. Mode of citation will be OSCOLA (Oxford University Standard for the Citation of
Legal Authorities), latest edition.
12. For further queries kindly e-mail at firstname.lastname@example.org. and can also check centres
web page: http://nluassam.ac.in/cds/index.html & university website:
13. 31st July 2017 is the last date of submission.
All submissions will go through an initial round of scrutiny and shortlisted contributors
will be informed by August 16th 2017. We aim to publish this issue in September 2017. A
hard copy of this issue as well as a letter of acknowledgement will be sent to each