NLUA Assam welcomes contribution for the third Volume of the NLUA Law & Policy
Review 2017 from academicians, judges, jurists, practitioners, students, activists, scholars and prominent thinkers across India and the globe.
- Submissions must be emailed at email@example.com (preferably in docx format) along with a covering letter addressed to Dr.Topi Basar (Editor, NLUA Law & Policy Review Publication Committee). The covering letter should include the author’s contact information and a short abstract (250-300 words) that outlines the main questions or themes addressed in the paper.
- Authors shall be required to submit an author profile, post submission of 200 words
before their contribution can be considered for publication.
- The submission must be the original work of the authors. Any form of plagiarism will lead to disqualification.
- Submitted entries must not have been sent for consideration at any other place for
presentation or publication.
- Co-authorship is allowed. Maximum number of Co-author for a submission shall only be one.
- Authors should provide their contact details, designation and institutional affiliation in the covering letter for the submission.\
- Footnotes must conform to the Standard Indian Legal Citation Manual (SILC), Rules of legal citation (Latest edition attached).
- Copyright of all entries shall exclusively vest with NLU ASSAM. The submission
would imply that the author has assigned such rights to NLU ASSAM.
Last date for the submission: June 30 2017