International Journal of Legal Developments and Allied Issues [IJLDAI] is delighted to announce a call for papers for its National Corporate Law Review (Special Edition) Volume 3 Issue 4 which will focus on contemporary issues of corporate law.
PAPER SUBMISSION PROCEDURE
- The deadline for submissions is 11:59 PM Indian Standard Time on 30th June, 2017.
- Authors should send their papers using the “Submit Article” link on the website i.e. www.ijldai.thelawbrigade.com
- For any queries, contact us using the “Contact Us” link on the website.
THE REVIEW PROCESS & OTHER INFORMATION:-
- It is the author’s responsibility to ensure that all references and citations are correct, and the submissions do not contain any material that infringes copyright or is defamatory, obscene or otherwise unlawful or litigious.
- The copyright of the manuscript will vest with The Law Brigade (Publishing) Group. Due accreditation will be given to the authors.
- For the purpose of anonymity, the author/s shall not disclose their identities anywhere in the body of the manuscript.
- The submissions will undergo a double blind peer-review process.
- The Editorial Board reserves the right for modification of the manuscript to maintain the standard and quality of the submission. The board will notify its decision and other relevant information through email.
PUBLICATION FEES [TO BE PAID AFTER THE PAPER IS ACCEPTED FOR PUBLICATION]
The author/s are expected to deposit publication fee, once the research paper is accepted for publication. The mode of payment will be intimated to the author/s via email.
|Single Author||Rs. 1200 [30 USD for International Authors]|
|Co-Authorship for 2 Authors||Rs. 1600 [40 USD for International Authors]|
|Co-Authorship for 3 Authors||Rs. 2100 [51 USD for International Authors]|
Submission Deadline: 30th June 2017.
Intimation of Acceptance: 5th July 2017
Date of Publication of Volume 3 Issue 4: 15th July 2017.
Website – www.ijldai.thelawbrigade.com