Date: 6thAugust, 2017
Venue: Indian Law Institute, Opp. Supreme Court of India, Bhagwan Das Road, New Delhi, Delhi- 110001.
- Human Rights of Women and Children
- Status of Indigenous People
- Human Trafficking
- Child Labour
- Child Sexual Abuse
- Conflict between IPR and Human Rights
- Racial Discrimination
- Human Rights of Migrant Workers
- Human Rights of Aged and Disabled
- The Minorities and Human Rights
- Human Rights violation faced by HIV/ AIDS people
- Human rights of Sex Workers
- Role of NGOs in advocacy for Human Rights
- Enforcement Mechanism and Protective Laws : National Perspective
- Constitutional Rights and Safeguards provided to the vulnerable groups
Kindly note that the above the above list is not inclusive and session proposals on any title related to Human Rights can be submitted.
Submit soft copy at the email address: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Students: INR 1000/-
- Research Scholars, Faculty Members and others: INR 1500/-
- Presentation in absentia: INR 1700/-
International Delegates: $100
International Delegates who are willing to be a part of this conference can apply for
- Registration fee waiver.
- Accommodation grant
To apply for registration fee waiver and travel grant, the participants are requested to send the waiver application form along with session proposal lastest by 10 July 2017. The waiver application form is attached along with the brochure.
- Last Date for submission of Session Proposal: 20th July, 2017
- Last Date for registration and payment of fee: 25th July, 2017
- Last date for registration and Submission of session proposal for International delegates: 10th July, 2017