Action For Women & Child Development (AWCD)
Delhi, Gurgaon, Greater Noida, Noida
Start DateDurationStipendApply By
6 Months Unpaid 20 Jul’17
Part time Allowed
About Action For Women & Child Development (AWCD) (http://www.awcdindia.org):
The ‘Motto of AWCD is to achieve all-round development of women and children belonging to most disadvantaged economically weaker sections of society irrespective of their caste, creed or religion and help them to improve their living standards.
Action for Women & Child Development (AWCD) is India’s one of the oldest and largest reputed nonprofit organization which has been working from last 28 years in women empowerment, education, health and hygiene, family welfare and nutrition to small/marginal farmers and landless people to slum dwellers. During the crucial period of its infancy, the AWCD has made its presence felt in the areas of sustainable resources, environment, women and child welfare, health & family welfare education.
AWCD considered pioneering as it was the first organization in India which initiated various microfinance related activities in the state. AWCD started first Self Help Group (SHGs) microfinance model in rural and urban communities in the year 1994.
About the Internship:
The selected intern(s) will work on following during the internship:
1. Conduct child sexual awareness workshops in schools and corporate offices
2. Educate school children and their parents on child sexual abuse
3. Promote AWCD program “CSA” to every school in Delhi and selected candidate needs to follow up with schools and corporate houses
4. Manage organization website and update it with latest news and blogging
5. Conduct branding and CSR activities with corporate
6. Manage all documents related assigned projects
1. Female candidate will be preferred
2. Fluent in English and Hindi
3. Good communications skills required
# of Internships available: 6
Skill(s) required: MS-Office, Blogging, MS-PowerPoint and MS-Excel
Who can apply:
Only those candidates can apply who:
can start the internship between 22nd Jun’17 and 22nd Jul’17
are available for duration of 6 months (preferred, not mandatory)
are pursuing any degree but have relevant skills and interest
are currently in any year of study or are recent graduates
Certificate, Letter of recommendation, Pre placement offer (PPO), Flexible work hours, Informal dress code, Free snacks & beverages.