The Hind Bhartiyam Foundation (HBF) an institution, based in Delhi shares and expresses innovative ideas and positive thoughts set up with the collaborative efforts of India’s best minds coming from myriad walks of life.
The dedicated team comprises writers, journalists, poets, artists, technocrats, security experts, diplomats, industrialists, advocates, doctors and philanthropists under the aegis of many prominent members who have contributed a great deal to strengthening the country, Bharat.
The objective of HBF is to become a center of excellence to invite novel and creative ideas and thoughts that can lead to a stronger, secure and prosperous India playing its destined and defined role on a global dais.
Campus Ambassador Program
The Campus Ambassador Program is one of our initiatives to bring all of Student Community together and work for creative ideas and thoughts across India.
Our Campus Ambassador Program recognizes and awards enthusiastic, hard-working and motivated Students by providing them the opportunity to represent HIND BHARTIYAM FOUNDATION on their campus.
- Term : 6 Months. We will consider to extend your tenure on the basis of your work performance.
- Nature of work : Online (Work from Home) Qualifications: Student pursuing U.G. & P.G. courses in any recognized College/University
- Number of Positions – One (1) Campus Ambassador from each college/ university.
- Being a Campus Leader is a voluntary, unpaid position.
Benefits of Becoming a Campus Ambassador
Becoming a Campus Ambassador of HIND BHARTIYAM FOUNDATION is a matter of pride and comes with loads of benefits & responsibility. Some of them are mentioned below:
• Earn a letter of recommendation upon completion of your term, endorsing you as a worthy candidate for hire.
• Certificate as a Campus Ambassador, which will add value to your resume.
• Being a Student Ambassador will give you excellent work experiences and the opportunity to develop a range of skills, including communication with a variety of people, presentation skills, leadership, organizing events, media relations, team working, time management etc.
• Opportunity to Interact and network with some of the best minds in India.
• Work on exciting, meaningful and innovative projects and will learn skills which will complement your academic qualification.
• Opportunity to distinguish yourself from the crowd. You can credit yourself as a Campus Ambassador in your email signatures, LinkedIn profile, blogs, personal pages etc.
WHAT ARE WE LOOKING FOR IN A CAMPUS AMBASSADOR?
As our Campus Ambassador, you will be part of our integral team and will assist us. We are looking for students who are:
• Proactive, creative, enthusiastic, hard-working and self-motivated.
• Good communication and organisational skills
• Available for some hours for the various works assigned by us.
• Involved with student organisations, communities and activities and have held leadership positions in those.
• An active Facebook or Google+ user, interested in promoting our services, articles and educational content on Social Media.
Kindly mail us your detailed Curriculum Vitae to: email@example.com
16th July, 2017
Saurabh Nogaja, Student Consultant & Adviser, Hind Bhartiyam Foundation.
Contact Number: +91 7411176677