“Jusprudentia-Society for transcendence in Law” is a body of legal minds working towards the promotion of administration of justice and the healthy development of law, suitable to social and economic needs of the people. Jusprudentia is actively involved in organizing campaigns for legal awareness and legal information to be used as a tool for advancement of public good and to and provides opportunities to enhance their knowledge and provide platform to get their work acknowledged through publication, information and attend event. The organization intends to promote rule of law and social justice by making provision of free legal aid and by maintenance of an efficient system of legal advice.
Jusprudentia provides just the right platform for those young lawyers to shape their intellect, build virtuous vision while embarking their journey towards success and aims to accentuate contemporary legal matters, while coming up with sustainable solutions. Students from different parts of India, have come together to raise issues regarding legal education in India while keeping in view the international standards. Further agenda of this organization will be organizing a number of campaigns and seminars, Conferences, Lectures, Workshops, and International and National Moot Courts etc. in different parts of India regularly, to keep the vigor ignited.
Jusprudentia is a Research and Educational organization, one of the best emerging of this kind, which is working to provide various opportunities for educational enhancement and empowerment of Law students, all over India and Abroad.
The competition is an initiative of Jusprudentia to increase awareness about the various issues. To let the young minds of this country contemplate over the issues and suggest a solution to bring a change in the society.
Themes and Issues
Students can write on any of the following themes:
- Illegal Migration
- Climate Change and Sustainable Development
- Media Law: Emerging Trends
- Contemporary issues in International Human Rights Law
- Law and regulation of Artificial Intelligence
- Law armed conflict and international security
- 200 INR for Indian participants
- 10$ for International participant.
- The Competition is open to the students who are pursuing their B.A.LLB. / LL.M./ M.Phil./ Ph.D./ or any other Undergraduate or Master courses (other than Law) in any university across the world.
- Co-authorship to a maximum of two authors is permitted.
- Only original essays will be considered for the competition.
- No part of it should have been published earlier nor should it be under consideration for publication or a contest elsewhere.
Moreover, any form of plagiarism will result in disqualification of the essay.Author will be responsible for the act of plagiarism.
Deadline for Submission and Registration: 30th July 2017
Declaration of results: 10th August 2017
Submit and Register visit: here
or tap the SUBMIT YOUR ESSAY HERE button(Blue Colour Button) on homepage.
Guidelines for Submissions
- The Essay of should be 3000 – 4000 words excluding footnotes.
- Following Formatting Guidelines should be followed:
- Font Type and size: Times New Roman, 12
- Size for footnotes: 10
- Line Spacing: 1.5
- Any Standard citation method can be followed throughout the essay.
- Essay should be submitted at the link in by 30th July, 2017 by 11:59 pm.
- Fees can be deposited directly into bank account.
- Account Details:
- Account No: 5251000100004952
- IFSC code: PUNB0001200
- Branch: Lohia Marg Allahabad, Uttar Pradesh, India.
- Name of Account Holder: Jusprudentia Society for Transcendence in Law
- PAYTM – Make payment via transfer @8299252438
- Understanding of Legal Issues.
- Individuality of perspectives
- Quality of Analysis
- Quality of Research
- Suggestions & Recommendations
- 1st Prize: Rs. 20,000 INR + Certificate
- 2nd Prize: Rs. 10,000 INR + Certificate
- 3rd Prize: Rs. 5,000 INR + Certificate
Certificate of participation will be awarded to all the participants.
Top 10 Essays will be published on the website.
Mail us at email@example.com or call us at +91-8299252438
For more details Visit: www.jusprudentia.com/events