Jus Dicere, at Punjab School of Law, Patiala is pleased to announce it’s Annual conference, entitled : ‘Rethinking on Criminal Justice Administration in India’. The Conference is organized in collaboration with the Punjab School of Law, Punjabi University, Patiala
The Present age in academics and research may be best expressed as the age or interdisciplinary studies and therefore, be it teaching or research an isolated approach is simply unthinkable. It is becoming very challenging to prevent crime and maintain timely justice. Crime and Society are closely interrelated and criminal justice of any society depends totally depends on the efficient working of the Judicial System. Another important essence of the criminal law is victimisation and providing timely justice.
Therefore, It is an important issue for Eminent Scholars, Academicians, Practitioners, Lawyers, Students and Experts of related faculty to come forward and contribute their scholarly work. The objective of the Conference is to drag the attention towards such aspects of Criminal Law through a research based platform and providing means for melioration.
Call for Abstracts
We seek proposals in form of abstracts from all Eminent Scholars, Academicians, Practitioners, Lawyers, Students and Experts to contribute in the Conference. Abstract should not merely address the issue but also conceptualise views and arguments of the author on current scenario.
The abstract must expressly include the novelty and usefulness of the idea that the author wishes to put forth and must categorically mention the specific contribution of the article, beyond the existing available literature and the practical utility of his/her recommendations.
We welcome submission which have direct linkage with the conference’s central theme, author may choose any sub-theme which have linkage with the conference’s theme.
We appreciate participation from Eminent Scholars, Academicians, Practitioners, Lawyers, Students and Experts of other disciplines too. However, we welcome submission with philosophical reflection, but these submission should be focused on India & not comparative.
How to Participate
If you wish to contribute, Kindly submit us your Proposal cum Abstract of the Paper or Manuscript you would like to present at conference on http://www.jusdicere.co.in/abstract at earliest, but not later than October 15, 2017.
If your Abstract is selected, your Final Paper must be submitted on or before November 10, 2017 along with any Presentation Document, if you would like to use for presentation. In order to present a paper in conference participant must have to submit the following before deadline as per following guidelines :
- Each manuscript may have up to two authors.
- All relevant sources shall be duly acknowledged as footnotes. (Use of Endnotes is not allowed).
- The text & Citation styles must be as per ‘The Bluebook : A Uniform System of Citation (19th Edition).
- Manuscript must be accompanied with abstract.
- Manuscript would only be considered if not exceeding 5000 words excluding footnotes.
- The manuscript must be in Times New Roman, Font Size 12 with 1.5 Line Spacing.
- Manuscript will only be considered in .doc or .docx format.
Conference will take place on November 25, 2017 at Punjab School of Law, Punjabi University, Patiala.
- Constitution & Criminal Justice Administration
- Reviewing Justice for Victims of Crime against Women : Is More Law the Answer
- Efficacy of Courts under present Criminal Justice Administration
- Quandary of Victims in Criminal Justice System
- Balancing of Rights Principle in Criminal Justice Administration
- Commutation of Death Penalty and Death Row Phenomenon
- The Best two paper of conference will be awarded with Cash Prize :
- Winner : 15000/-
- Runner-up : 10000/-
- The Next 5 following papers in order to credibility will be awarded with cash coupons of 5000/- each from Jus Dicere.
- Best 25 papers will be selected for publication in Special Issue with ISBN number.
- Research Scholars – 1800/-
- Advocates/Professional – 2000/-
- Students – 1500/-
- Presentation in Absentia – 2000/-
- Participation – 800/-
- On Spot – 2000/-
Mode of payment will be mailed to registered participants.
Kindly reach to Jus Dicere, with any query
Email – email@example.com
Mobile – +91 8288851157
WhatsApp – +91 7000074585
For Complete Brochure Click here