Facebook is delighted to offer Supply Chain Internship for MBA in the USA. Interns must have Masters in Supply Chain Management, Business Administration or equivalent (in the process). Preferred Bachelor of Science in Supply Chain Management. International applicants are eligible to apply for this internship program. This is an unpaid internship program.
Field of Internship: This is a Supply Chain Internship program.
Course Level: Internship
Internship Provider: Facebook
Internship can be taken in USA (Menlo Park, CA)
Eligibility: Minimum Qualifications
- A successful person in this role will exhibit the following characteristics:
- Top academic proficiency
- Communication skills
- Effective in analytical problem solving
- Proven willingness, appetite and ability to roll their sleeves up
- A keen sense of awareness around how to set priorities
- Cultural alignment with Facebook values
- Proven ability to work effectively in teams and across functional boundaries
- Independent initiative, drive and motivation
- Educational requirements:
- Preferred Bachelor of Science in Supply Chain Management
- Masters in Supply Chain Management, Business Administration or equivalent (in process)
- Experience requirements:
- 3+ years working in a technical sourcing organization supporting the launch of new products, day-to-day manufacturing and supply chain operations
- Knowledge of Compute and Storage Systems, Networking and/or Data Center Operations experience a strong plus
- Permanent US work authorization is required
Internship Open for International Students: International applicants are eligible to apply for this internship program.
Is this paid internship? This is an unpaid internship program.
Internship Description: Facebook’s mission is to give people the power to build community and bring the world closer together. Through our family of apps and services, we’re building a different kind of company that connects billions of people around the world, gives them ways to share what matters most to them, and helps bring people closer together. Whether we’re creating new products or helping a small business expand its reach, people at Facebook are builders at heart. Our global teams are constantly iterating, solving problems, and working together to empower people around the world to build community and connect in meaningful ways.
Internship Duration: Not Known
How to Apply: The mode of application is online.
Internship Application Deadline: Contact Employer