Are you looking forward to enhance your Legal Drafting Skills. Take LegalDesire Online Workshop on Legal Drafting and Master yourself in Legal Research, Memorial Making, Contract Drafting, Legal Articles and More…
‘3000+ Students & Professionals from Law Firms successfully taken this Workshop and have upgraded their Legal Drafting & Research Skills.’
This workshop aims to help law students with LEGAL DRAFTING skills. The course will not only incorporate the top notch heads of document drafting in the legal field but will also take in account each and every minor aspect of the same. Pursuing this 30 Days workshop will help the students in their internships and later in the career.
This course is intended for ones wishing to improve their ability to write sharp, clear prose, to edit their own and others’ writing, and to become more proficient and efficient at composing and organizing written documents.
The ultimate goal of the course is to get you ready to undertake the writing tasks demanded of lawyers. Specifically, the course should help you hone the following skills:
- Analyzing and conceptualizing legal issues.
- Organizing strategies (outlining, decision trees, cluster diagrams).
- Structuring legal arguments and documents (macro & micro structure).
- Using core writing techniques, including clarity, cohesion, concision, and Plain English concerns.
- Writing strong introductions and conclusions.
- Mastering objective v. persuasive techniques.
- Using new editing techniques.
- Sharpening efficient writing and editing skills using timed assignments.
Duration: 30 Days
Schedule of the Course: The Course is divided in 5 Modules.
1st Module: Legal Drafting
- Drafting of Plaint
- Drafting of Written Statement
- Bail Application
- Drafting of Writ Petitions
- Drafting of Power of Attorneys
- Tasks for Drafting Each One of the Above
2nd Module: Memorial Making
- Drafting and Marshaling of Facts
- Classification of Case Laws according to the Facts
- Framing up of Issues and Arguments
- Detailing the Contentions
- Drafting of a Memorial on the Given Case
3rd Module: Research Paper; Legal Article Writing; and Legal Research
- Study on the Blue Book and OSCOLA Method of Citation
- Framing of the Legal Article or Research paper (Framing up of the Executive Summary, Methodology, Research Hypothesis, Recommendation, Implementation Strategy )
- Locating the Case Laws and Briefing them.
- Case Commentary
- Writing of a Legal Article
4th Module: Contract Drafting
- Key Contract Concepts necessary for Drafting
- Framing up of a Contract
- Structuring of the Contract
- Model Contract Drafting
5th Module: Special Drafting
- Consumer Complaint
- RTI Application
- NHRC Petition
The writing assignments include writing “from scratch,” editing your work and colleagues’ writing, and rewriting. The lessons from the short assignments contribute to the work on longer, full documents. Every Module includes some assignment for you. You will be required to submit the same which will receive evaluation and suggestions.
- Online Notes/Study Material
- Powerpoint Presentations
- Audio/Visuals Content
- Expert Advice
- Q&A Support
- Sample Legal Docs and Formats
- Rewards for Good Performance in Assignments
Fee Structure: INR.2000/- or $100 for International Applicants
Certificate of Accomplishment:
The students will be required to submit assignments at regular intervals. The assignments thus submitted will reside as the property of Legal Desire. Students who complete their assignments on time with satisfactory results will be awarded with the Certificates after the completion of this workshop followed by a final exam.
Click Here to Register Online or Make payment to Paytm No: 9639010553 and send Name, Contact No, Postal Address and Payment details to firstname.lastname@example.org
For International Applicants
International Applicants make payment to Paypal email email@example.com of USD100 and email the Applicant Name, Email and contact no. to firstname.lastname@example.org
After Successful Registration, You will be provided Credentials to take this course at Legal Desire Online Campus.
For any queries Email: email@example.com
FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTIONS AND THEIR ANSWERS
Q1: WHO CAN APPLY?
A1: Anyone can apply to this programme as this is not limited to only law students and professionals. This course includes basic Legal Research and Drafting curriculum which is beneficial for non-law applicants too.
Q2: HOW THE COURSE WILL BE TAUGHT?
A2: After completing Registration, you will be sent User Access Credentials to login at Legal Desire Online Course Portal where you can login and take this Course. You will be assigned Course Contents, Assignments there. You need to go through the course contents and Upload the Assignment in the Portal. We’ll check your assignments and revert with remarks and grade.
Also, there will be a final online Multiple Choice Questions test will be there. Total Marks obtained in the same and grades in the assignment will sum up to the Final Score which will be reflected in your Certificate. That will be sent to you over email.
Q3: CAN WE DOWNLOAD THE COURSE CONTENTS?
A3: Yes, the course contents are available to download inside the course panel.
Q4: IS THERE ANY FIX TIME I HAVE TO LOGIN OR DEVOTE THIS COURSE?
A4: No, there is no fix time. You can login anytime during the 30 Days Period and take the course.
Q5: WHAT IF I AM NOT ABLE TO SUBMIT ASSIGNMENT IN 30 DAYS TIME PERIOD?
A5: Don’t worry, We will provide and extension upto 15 Days and reschedule your Final Test as per dates convenient to you.
Hope yout queries have been sorted out from the above, In case any further query you can drop an email to firstname.lastname@example.org with your query and contact no. so that we can revert you at the earliest.