Conference Dates: January 2-3, 2018
Location: IMS Unison University, Dehradun, India
Empirical, conceptual, research-in-progress, case studies, etc. are invited for submission in the suggested tracks/themes listed below. However, authors are not limited to these themes only and papers in other related themes are also welcome. If the authors are unsure about the themes, they are encouraged to contact the conference program chair Prof. Ashish Chandra at email@example.com.
Brief list of Topics:
– Emerging Issues in Healthcare Law
– Balancing Patient Rights with Legal Risk in Healthcare Facilities
– Ethical Issues and Best Practices for Enforcement and Regulatory Proceedings
– Legislation and Ethical Issues in Healthcare
– Death with Dignity: Legal, Ethical, Clinical and International Perspectives
– Litigation Finance: New “Wonder Drug” to Battle Injustice or Suspicious Growth on the Legal System?
SUBMISSION DEADLINE of Full Paper for best paper award consideration: October 15, 2017
EARLY Conference Registration Deadline: October 31, 2017
Final paper submission deadline for accepted papers to the Proceedings Editor
IMPORTANT – Conference Registration is required by November 15, 2017 for the paper to
appear in the conference proceedings.
November 15, 2017
Papers can still be submitted by this date to be considered for presentation. However, these
papers cannot be guaranteed publication in the conference proceedings.
IMPORTANT: Late submissions should be sent directly to the conference program chair at Chandra@uhcl.edu December 1, 2017
Late Submission Registration: December 10, 2017