The Eleventh International Conference on Healthcare Systems and Global Business Issues will be held at the beautiful campus of IMS Unison University, Dehradun, India from January 2-3, 2018. A pre-conference dinner is being planned for January 1, 2018.
Call for Papers
Empirical, conceptual, research-in-progress, case studies, etc. are invited for submission in the suggested tracks/themes listed below. However, authors are not limited to these themes only and papers in other related themes are also welcome.
- Business Administration
- Promoting and Advertising strategies
- Quality in Management Education
- Organizational Behaviour
- Corporate Social Responsibility
- Customer Relationship Management
- Organization Development and Change Management
- International Business Issues and Strategies
- Business Ethics
- Marketing Research and Analytics
- Global Marketing – Creating Global Brands
- Human Resources Management
- Healthcare Administration
- International Healthcare Management Education
- Global Medical and Allied Health-Related Educational Issues
- Healthcare Ethics
- Healthcare Marketing
- Medical Tourism
- Global Healthcare Reform and Global Health Policy
- Public Health Education in the Indian Subcontinent
- Healthcare Information Technology and Technology Transfer Issues Related to Healthcare
- Health and Business Issues Pertaining to the Delivery of Physical Therapy Services
- Healthcare Communication
- Nursing Related Issues
- Global Challenges for Practicing Healthcare Professionals
- Global Healthcare Quality
- Health Economics
- Legal (Law) Track
- Emerging Issues in Healthcare Law
- Balancing Patient Rights with Legal Risk in Healthcare Facilities
- Ethical Issues and Best Practices for Enforcement and Regulatory Proceedings
- Legislation and Ethical Issues in Healthcare
- Death with Dignity: Legal, Ethical, Clinical and International Perspectives
- Litigation Finance: New “Wonder Drug” to Battle Injustice or Suspicious Growth on the Legal System?
All submissions/questions/clarifications about the themes should sent directly to the Conference Program Chair, Dr. Ashish Chandra at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Best Paper Award
The conference has instituted an award called “Paul T. Bruder Best Paper Award” in the honor of Dr. Bruder who was primarily responsible for the creation of this wonderful intellectually stimulating conference.
Only the full papers submitted by October 15, 2017 are eligible for the best paper award.
- Submission Deadline for being considered for the best paper award: October 15
- Early Conference Registration Deadline: October 31
- Final paper submission deadline for accepted papers to the Proceedings Editor: November 15
- Late Submissions of Paper (publication not guaranteed): December 1.
- Late Submission Registration of Author: December 10
Ashish Chandra, MMS, MBA, PhD
School of Business, University of Houston-Clear Lake
(USA) (281) 212-1717; email@example.com
Amit Adlakha, PhD
Associate Professor, School of
Management IMS Unison University,
FOR MORE INFORMATION :- http://www.iuu.ac/Events_details.aspx?eid=755