The Competition Commission of India (CCI) is pleased to announce a National Level Essay Competition for students pursuing Under-Graduate courses–including students in first 3 years of an Integrated PG course including CA/CS/CMA (Category I) or Post- Graduate degrees (Category II) including PG Diploma/M.Phil./Ph.D./CA/CS/CMA/MBA.
Topic for the Essay:
- Growth of Digital Economy – A Challenge for Competition Regulators
- Eight Years of Competition Law Enforcement in India
Last date of Application: 31st October 2017
|Prize ( INR)||Category – I||Category – II|
|Under-graduate students||Post -graduate students|
|First – one||40,000||50,000|
|Second – one||20,000||25,000|
|Third – one||10,000||15,000|
|Fourth – two||5000||5000|
- It is proposed to limit the essay competition to the full-time students of following two categories:
- Category I would include under -graduate students including students in first three years of an integrated post -graduation course/ students of foundation & executive programme s of company secretary exam / students (joining after 12th and not after graduation) of CPT & Intermediate programmes of Chartered Accountant Exam and equivalent.
- Category II would include students pursuing post -graduation and professional degrees/diplomas (not falling in Category I) and Ph.D. students.
- Essay entries submitted by the participants must be accompanied with a copy of student Identity Card and Aadhar Card. Entries received without a COPY of student Identity Card and Aadhar Card shall be summarily rejected and NO query, correspondence etc. pertaining to such entries shall be entertained by the Commission under any circumstances.
- Wards and relatives of employees of Competition Commission of India or office of Director General-CCI or Ministry of Corporate Affairs, GOI are NOT ELIGIBLE to participate in this competition.
How to submit
- The entries have to be sent, latest by 31st October, 2017 through email only at
firstname.lastname@example.org in ENGLISH language only.
- Subject of such email may be CCI Essay Competition 2017-18.
If you have any query, you can contact at email@example.com.