About the Competition
Gujarat National Law University in collaboration with Insolvency and Bankruptcy Board of India, is launching a Research Writing Competition on the Central Theme of Legal Landscape of Insolvency and Bankruptcy in India–Journey Since 2016.
Well researched and original papers are invited from scholars, researchers and students on the below mentioned sub-themes:
- Efficacy of Insolvency and Bankruptcy Laws of India
- Corporate Insolvency: Practice and Procedure
- Resolution Plan in a Corporate Insolvency Process
- Insolvency and Bankruptcy Code versus the Companies Act, 2013
- Voluntary Liquidation
- Insolvency and Bankruptcy Regulations: At a Glance
- Insolvency Resolution and Liquidation Procedure for Individuals under the Existing and Previous Law: A Critical Analysis
Note: Notwithstanding the above mentioned sub-themes, contributors have the liberty to write on any topic relevant to insolvency and bankruptcy laws of India.
First Prize: INR 25,000/-
Second Prize: INR 15,000/-
Third Prize: INR 10,000/-
The content of the Research Paper must be of high standard without plagiarized material, and must include:
• Concept Note
• Research Objectives
• Research questions, with a central research question
• Case analysis (if relevant)
• Research Findings
Who can participate
Scholars, researchers and students pursuing graduate and postgraduate studies.
FOR MORE INFORMATION CLICK HERE