The story of Chococraft began in 2013. The health benefits of Chocolate were already known to the global community, so we were confident we are endorsing the right product. The basic idea was to do something new and exciting with chocolates.
We eventually hit upon the concept of printed chocolates and realized that chocolates could lend a special touch to any celebration or event. In the present day, we strongly feel that it is the right time to give it back to the society; hence we are offering a scholarship of $500 to aid students’ education and studies.
- All graduates and undergraduates (Any stream)
- Must have at least a 3.0 GPA
- Scholarship Amount – USD 500
- Single reward for the best applicant
Application / Other Details:
Write an essay of 1000 words minimum on ‘Chocolate: A Superfood or an Easy Addiction? ’. The essay should be the original work of the applicant, free from plagiarism and replication of thought and idea.
Send the essay to ‘Amrita Mittal’ at ‘email@example.com ’, adding ‘Application for Scholarship Program 2017’ in the subject line. Entries to be sent via email only.
Send the essay as a word or PDF document.
- The deadline for the contest is 31st December 2017. (Submission period – 20th June 2017 – 31st Dec 2017
- The winner will be chosen based on the originality and novelty of the idea and expression. The quality of the essay would also be taken into consideration. I.e. Use of language, tone, vocabulary, diction and grammar.
- The final screening of all the entries would be done by judges at Chococraft and their decision would be final. None of the jury members is associated with the applicant or the college administration in any way.
- The winner would be chosen and his name would be declared on 15th Jan 2018 on the website along with separate notification to the applicant and the college.
- The scholarship amount check would be paid in full and would be sent at the college address, informing the applicant suitably.
- In case of a single entry in the contest, the only entry would very much be rewarded with the scholarship amount, provided it fulfills all the requirements (Qualifying and Performance guidelines) legitimately
- Chococraft does not discriminate based on age, race, sex, religion, disability status or sexual preference. All scholarship applicants are considered equally, based upon their merits and strength of their essay, application and other criteria. Chococraft holds complete discretion in choosing the winner.
- Any information or qualifying document found incorrect or invalid at a later stage would call for disqualification.
- Any questions can be clarified by writing to ‘Amrita Mittal’ at ‘firstname.lastname@example.org’.