The Foundation for International Taxation (FIT) is pleased to announce an essay competition for International Tax professionals/students below the age of 35 years. Essay on any topic of International taxation, in maximum 10,000 words, if selected, will be rewarded with free entry to International Taxation Conference to be held in Mumbai on Five such authors of selected essays would be honoured at the Conference as “FIT Fellows” with a certificate.
This competition is open to all Indian nationals regardless of class, sex, background or occupation and the essays would be judged by experts on International Taxation, whose decision shall be final. Please contact – Co-ordinator, Foundation for International Taxation on email: firstname.lastname@example.org for detailed terms and conditions of the competition. The last date for submission is 31st October 2017.
Terms and Conditions:
- Essay should be original and not published elsewhere.
- It should be theme based.
- Essay should be backed by relevant data, facts, circulars, treaty provisions and judicial rulings.
- The length of the Essay should not exceed 10,000 words, including foot notes and appendices.
- FIT will have the freedom to publish selected Essays in any manner and also put it on the FIT website.
- No other reward except the complimentary participation in the FIT’s annual conference in December 2017 will be given.
- Selection of an Essay by FIT will not mean that FIT either endorses or subscribes to views expressed by the author.
- FIT would not be responsible for any breach of copyright or confidentiality by author of the Essay.
- Travel and lodging expenses for the annual conference on December 7 will have to be borne by the winners of the competition.
- Winners of the competition will not be entitled to represent FIT in any manner except mention this award in the individual resume.
- FIT will have the final authority to relax any of the criteria in the larger interests of the profession and research.
- Decision of the Judges on the selection of the Essays would be final. Essays should be sent by e-mail to: email@example.com.
International Taxation Conference:
Our 22nd Annual Conference in 2017 continues from our 2016 conference with “MLI” (Action 15). Our keynote topic is MULTILATERAL INSTRUMENT UNDER BEPS IN ACTION: IMPACT ON BILATERAL TREATIES. This year our conference is organised by us in cooperation with the Organization for Economic Co-operation and Development, Paris. Like last year, it is also a Joint Conference with the IBFD, Amsterdam. The conference will be arranged in Mumbai from Dec 7-9.More details – https://www.ibfd.org/IBFD-Tax-Portal/Events/International-Taxation-Conference-2017#tab_program.
FOR MORE INFORMATION CLICK THIS LINK