The JSLPG (Journal of Sports Law, Policy and Governance) will be the flagship journal of the North East Students for the Furtherance of International Law (An ILSA Chapter) published in association with National Law University and Judicial Academy, Assam.
We at National Law University and Judicial Academy Assam are playing a small role in building a knowledge platform for qualitative research in Sports and allied areas by coming out with a unique and first of its kind Sports Law Journal on a global level with an esteemed panel of advisers and editors. Our aim with such an initiative is to provide an essential service to the legal community by organizing, archiving, and unifying the data relating to Sports Law and allied areas.
JSLPG appreciates both empirical and theoretical contributions. The Journal welcomes original research articles, book reviews, essays, case commentaries and policy reviews relevant to the fields of International Sports Law, Policy and Governance. The Journal expects high-quality contributions from eminent jurists, academicians, working professionals, policy makers, scholars and students for the Volume 1 Issue 1 of the journal, due to be published in December, 2017.
Submissions must be original, unpublished works and should not be simultaneously considered by any other publication at the time of submission and the reviewing process. After review, manuscripts may be returned to authors for including suggestions made by the editorial panel. Acceptance of the piece for publication may be made contingent upon incorporating such suggestions. All submissions will be reviewed and evaluated based on originality, research, and relevance to journal. Manuscripts will be tested for copyright violations and hence authors are requested to submit un-plagiarized work.
The submissions may relate to (but not restricted to) the following themes –
● International sports Arbitration
● The regulation of Mega-sporting events
● Issues pertaining to Ethics and Governance in sports
● Comparative sports Law
● Legal Issues pertaining to E-sports
● Anti-trust issues in sports
● The legal battles of Fantasy sports
● Sports and Intellectual Property Rights (IPR)
● Human Rights issues in sports
● Gender Issues in sports
We seek contributions in the following forms:
● Long Articles (between 7,000-15,000 words including
● Short Articles (between 3,000-7,000 words including
● Essays (2000-3000 words including footnotes).
● Book Reviews (1000-2000 words including footnotes).
● Case Commentaries (1000-3000 words including footnotes).
● Policy Reviews (No word limit).
HOW TO SUBMIT:
Co-Authorship is permitted upto a maximum of ‘Three Authors’. Authors are requested NOT to submit more than one contribution per issue. All entries must be submitted electronically via email to email@example.com as per the stipulated deadlines.
Please visit the journal website for further information: jslpg.nluassam.ac .in
· Call for papers: Rolling Submissions accepted till 10th December 2017
· Results of Call for Papers (by mail): As per Review Process and other Editorial Decisions
· Target Publication Date: 25th December 2017
More information on our website HERE
Information contact: firstname.lastname@example.org